Get a special rate by booking online (booking required 24h in advance)!
Listed as a World Heritage Site, the town hall Belfry dominates Lille from its height of 104 metres.
Once the first 100 steps climbed, take the lift (or walk for the brave!) to the top of the Belfry... and discover in a 360 ° turn Lille and its surroundings, the valley of the Lys and even Mountains Flanders on a clear day!
The refurbished gazebo will give you all the keys to understand the development of the city, from its origins to contemporary urban transformations.
Open every day from 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5:30 pm (last climbs at 12:30 & 5 pm)
Closed on January 1st, May 1st, November 25th & December 25th. Free during Heritage Days.
The Belfry can be subject to exceptional emergency closings due to the weather conditions.
Duration of visit: around 30 minutes
€ 7.50 € 6
On site, you can rent binoculars €1) and audio guides (€2).
Free for children under 6 years old.
Free the first Wednesday of each month: only for individuals. No reservation, thank you to present on the spot.
- The Belfry is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- The ticket is neither a priority-access ticket, nor a priority reservation; the climb will be upon arrival time, according availibilities.
- For bookings of more than 10 people, please send us an email.
- Online booking is not possible for the same day: you'll be able to buy your tickets directly at the ticket desk of the Belfry.
- No reservation possible on weekends (except as part of the "The essential of the destination" offer), thank you for coming directly on site.
To comply with the Vigipirate national security program, we may need to check your bags. Big bags and suitcases are not allowed inside (maximum size allowed: plane cabin type luggage). Anyone refusing to comply with these security checks and measures will not be allowed inside the building. We thank you for understanding.
If you wish to know more about the Vigipirate program, Please visit www.risques.gouv.fr